Intuitive empaths are old souls, with open and compassionate hearts, who can literally feel the pain of others as their own. Empaths are beautiful and loving souls who are here to be of service during this intense period of growth and change. But to serve, empaths must learn how to harness their beautiful gifts and to honor themselves and their paths, by setting clear and loving boundaries with others.
In this episode, we learn:
- What makes someone an empath and how are we being called to serve at this time of human development
- Tools and strategies for staying safe, calm and centered when the world seems to be going insane
- The challenges the empaths sometimes face in setting boundaries with others, and why there is absolutely no value in taking on other people’s pain
- How to set clear and appropriate boundaries with EVERYONE in our lives, as well as with the energy of the world in general
- Three questions to ask yourself when you experience others in need and are wondering and how to intervene
- How to leverage the power of your unique gifts as an intuitive empath for yourself and the world
- Why the best way to heal the world is to take care of ourselves!
Two of my favorite books on intuitive empaths, are The Empath’s Survival Guide and Thriving as an Empath by Judith Orloff. https://drjudithorloff.com/thriving-as-an-empath/
Another great way to develop your empathic gifts is to develop your intuition. Check out my self-paced, online course, Activating Your Intuition, at https://victoriashawintuitive.com/product-category/courses/
Want to learn more about my work, or suggest a topic for a future episode? Go to https://victoriashawintuitive.com/