In this episode, we discuss ways to cope with fear in our personal lives and as it arises across the planet. I share my own process of coping with the Covid-19 pandemic, as well as the messages that are coming through and how we can all hold and support ourselves through these difficult experiences. We also discuss the ways in which we can use our intuition to guide us and support us when we are experiencing fearful moments.
- At its best, fear is an instinctual response that can be useful to get our attention when there is an immediate threat to our safety. Fear keeps us safe in the present moment, but not over the long term.
- For most humans, fear becomes a mind game. We create stories in our head about the things that could go wrong or went wrong in the past, and we lose our awareness and connection to the present moment.
- Fear does not protect us from harm. It makes us miserable imagining all the terrible things that could go wrong!
- Tapping into your intuition can help you to make informed choices, without getting swept up in panic and fear.
- Fear comes from the misguided belief that we must control the process of life to keep ourselves safe. True safety and security comes from being present and surrendering to the flow of life.
- Fear pulls us away from our authentic selves and our own true inner wisdom.
- Resisting or judging our fears is not the solution. The goal is to become present with your experiences and to create space between your true self and the fearful thoughts.
- The more we can be present and connect to our higher wisdom during times of intense fear and crisis, the more we can transform and transmute these fearful energies for ourselves and our communities – globally.
If you’d like to learn more about how to connect with your inner wisdom, check out my new self-paced, online course, Activating Your Intuition: https://victoriashawintuitive.com/courses/activating-your-intuition/