Global strategist and former biophysicist, ZofiaRennea Morales, had it all, a high powered career, loving husband, properties, adventure, friends. Until her fast-paced life screeched to a halt. Brought to the edge of death, Zofia was left bankrupt in every area of her life. In this episode, Zofia shares her journey from “muggle to mystic,” and how it took a complete life collapse for her to finally get out of her own way and tune into the call of her soul.
- Zofia tells us about her upbringing and how she was taught that anything out of the mainstream—intuition, psychic experience, energy healing—was “of the devil”, and how this led her to bury her intuitive gifts as a child until she, like many of us, completely forgot about them.
- We discuss muscle testing, and Zofia shares how that was the one “woo woo” tool that she accepted with her scientist’s mind because it was concrete and replicable.
- Zofia shares about her “dark night of the soul,” when she finally broke down and asked God for help, and how after that night everything changed for her and the path to her healing began to unfold.
- She shares about her sudden spiritual activation and how she became overwhelmed by the sudden onset of psychic experience and feared that she was losing her mind.
- We discuss the importance of getting in touch with our emotions and how buried emotions can wreck havoc on our physical, mental, and emotional health.
- We learn more about what it means to have a “heart wall,” and why Zofia believes that most highly sensitive and intuitive souls develop heart walls over the course of their lives, and how to use Emotion code techniques to release them.
- Zofia shares a profound experience where she first realized that she was a gifted energy healer, and some of the tools and techniques she uses to support her clients on their own healing journeys.
Resources and Mentions:
The two books that Zofia mentions in the article are:
The Emotion Code: How to Release Your Trapped Emotions for Abundant Health, Love, and Happiness by Dr. Bradley Nelson.
Molecules Of Emotion: The Science Behind Mind-Body Medicine by Candice Pert
Recently her soul urged her to establish http://covidcrisiscalming.center/ to support anyone who’s staggering under the stress of the pandemic in getting relief and moving from survival to thrival.
And be sure to check out her radio show, Sovereign Self at https://www.voiceamerica.com/show/3825/sovereign-self
Intuition speaks to each of us in a completely unique way. For support and guidance in connecting with your own inner wisdom, check out my self-paced, online course, Activating Your Intuition.
If you would like to learn more about my work or suggest a topic for a future episode, please go to www.victoriashawintuitive.com
And stay tuned, our new Facebook group is coming soon!