I just LOVE hearing from our listeners. This week’s topic was inspired by a question I received about spiritual surrender. Oftentimes when we hear the word “surrender” we think of raising the white flag and giving up. But actually it is through the act of surrender that we truly connect with our power. Join me as we explore the art of letting go and how it can lead to a more joyful, purposeful and peaceful life.
- Our higher spiritual selves are much wiser than our small, egoic minds. When we surrender we align with our higher selves and let go of the need to micromanage our lives from the level of ego.
- The power of spiritual surrender is in releasing attachments to outcomes and learning to flow with the current of life.
- For many people on the planet right now, fear rather than love is the guiding force of their lives. Spiritual surrender helps us to release fear and embrace love
- You can learn to have a different relationship with fear so it does not control your life.
- Trusting life means we live from a higher level of awareness where we know that everything in life serves a purpose, and we no longer judge certain experiences as “good” or “bad.”
Connect and learn with me here:
If you would like to connect with other like-minded souls, take a deeper dive into the topics discussed in these episodes, or learn more about how to awaken to your own inner magnificence, please join us on in my Facebook group, Intuitive Connection Community here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Intuitiveconnectioncommunity
Are you ready to take the next steps in awakening your intuition? Please enjoy and download a copy of my Free Activate Your Intuition Ebook: https://victoriashawintuitive.com/free-e-book/
If you would like to take a deeper dive into leveraging the power of your intuition, please check out my self-paced, online course, Activating Your Intuition at:
On Clubhouse: @victoriashaw
Books mentioned in this episode:
Outrageous Openness: Letting the Divine Take the Lead by Tosha Silver
It’s Not Your Money: How to Live Fully from Divine Abundance by Tosha Silver
Change Me Prayers: The Hidden Power of Spiritual Surrender by Tosha Silver
Books can be found: https://bookshop.org/shop/Victoriashawintuitive
Disclosure: I am an affiliate of Bookshop.org and I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.