The feeling of loneliness is a natural part of the human experience, and most of us feel lonely from time to time. When we come into human form, we forget our divine mission and purpose and may feel disconnected from our true selves and spiritual oneness. In this episode we explore the experience of loneliness, and how we can reclaim our deepest knowing that we are loved, and cherished, and never, truly alone.
- Feeling alone is a universal human experience we all feel at times.
- The human experience can feel very isolating because we forget we are connected to all that is.
- We are on a quest to rediscover our own true essence and the experience of loneliness offers us an opportunity to do that.
- When you feel lonely, look inside at the part that is hurting and give him/her some love, care, and attention. Feel into the longing and ask it ‘what would soothe you right now?’
- Our experiences in the outside world are a mirror for what’s going on inside. It is hard to draw in loving relationships, when internally you feel unlovable.
- We are never truly alone because our spirit guides are here to support us on our journey.
Connect and learn with me here:
If you would like to connect with other like-minded souls, take a deeper dive into the topics discussed in these episodes, or learn more about how to awaken to your own inner magnificence, please join us on in my Facebook group, Intuitive Connection Community here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Intuitiveconnectioncommunity
Are you ready to take the next steps in awakening your intuition? Please enjoy and download a copy of my Free Activate Your Intuition Ebook: https://victoriashawintuitive.com/free-e-book/
If you would like to take a deeper dive into leveraging the power of your intuition, please check out my self-paced, online course, Activating Your Intuition at: