Do you sometimes struggle to hear your intuition clearly? Do you get lost in your mind, when you know you’d be better off following your heart? If so, you’re not alone. It happens to the best of us. In this episode, we explore why we get caught in our minds and how we can free ourselves to hear our inner wisdom.
- Intuition is the voice of your soul.
- Intuition works best when we get our small self or ego out of the way.
- Our thoughts can get in the way and muddy the waters of our inner wisdom.
- You are a spark of the divine.
- When you follow your inner guidance, it may feel like a pull or an expansion.
- Some common habits of mind that limit our intuition include fear of letting go, afraid to let go of our mental patterning, worrying others will not accept or honor our intuitive knowing, and not trusting ourselves.
- Divination cards can be a great starting point for learning to connect with our intuition.
- Getting out of your way means having the ego get out of the driver’s seat and letting your higher self take the wheel.
Connect and learn with me here:
If you would like to connect with other like-minded souls, take a deeper dive into the topics discussed in these episodes, or learn more about how to awaken to your own inner magnificence, please join us in my Facebook group, Intuitive Connection Community here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Intuitiveconnectioncommunity
Please enjoy and download a coup of my Free Activate Your Intuition Ebook: https://victoriashawintuitive.com/free-e-book/
Another great way to develop your empathic gifts is to develop your intuition. Check out my self-paced, online course, Activating Your Intuition at:
Books mentioned in this episode: The Power of Now by Eckhart Tolle
Books can be found: https://bookshop.org/shop/Victoriashawintuitive
Disclosure: I am an affiliate of Bookshop.org and I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.