Have you ever wondered what it’s like to be a celebrity? Are their lives completely charmed, or do they have the same kinds of problems as the rest of us?” Joining us today on the podcast is celebrity psychic, Laura Michelle Powers. Laura has been featured on many podcasts, magazines, and media outlets. She is also a podcast host, author, actress, creative entrepreneur, and much more. Laura uses her experience connecting with the angelic realm with angels, spirits, and other energy beings to help her clients better understand and change their life. I am excited to share her wisdom with you!
- At the end of the day, celebrities are human beings, just like you and me. They have struggles and things they are working on. Laura shares that a lot of the themes that come up in her sessions are the same no matter who the client is. (3:30)
- A lot of creatives tend to be very intuitive and empathic and because of that, energetic boundaries are a common issue, especially for those in the spotlight. (4:30)
- When people are following the path of their intuition, it’s the little baby steps that are important. In the beginning of the journey, you don’t have the information or the awareness yet to see the whole picture of your soul. (14:00)
- Whether we recognize it or not, the creative process is often informed by channeling and tapping into our intuition, our guides, the energies of the universe, and/or our past lives. (21:00)
- We are all powerful creators. The act of writing down our ideas and desires helps to manifest them into reality. When we give voice to our feelings, it can help us begin to shift and transform on our healing journey. (24:00)
- Creativity is expressing the magic of your soul. Although mostly associated with the arts, creativity comes in so many forms from organizing, inventing, entrepreneurship, problem-solving and so much more. (29:00)
Connect with Laura here:
Angels: How to Understand, Recognize, and Receive Their Guidance by Laura Powers
Other Books Mentioned in this episode:
An End to Upside Down Living: Reorienting Our Consciousness to Live Better and Save the Human Species by Mark Gober
An End to Upside Down Living: Dispelling the Myth That the Brain Produces Consciousness and the Implications for Everyday Life
You can find Mark’s books here:
Disclosure: I am an affiliate of Bookshop.org and I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.