In this episode, I am joined by Julie Grimm who is a guide and healer in the Lineage of King Salomon. I met Julie a while ago when I was on her podcast and as we were wrapping up I received a little tap on the shoulder from my guides and knew I had to share her wisdom with the Intuitive Connection audience.
- Our intuition can be experienced as those little taps that are leading us to this perfect path that we didn’t even know existed. That’s part of the daily magic we can experience.
- Julie shares about having shut down her intuition, not believing in magic, and living boxed in until she had a powerful spiritual awakening in India when all of her plans got tossed away.
- We look to science to help us understand these deep questions of life and unfortunately, the current model is split from spirituality. This can leave us feeling like something is missing. Thousands of years ago, spirituality and science were not separate. King Salomon was what we would call today a metaphysician.
- King Salomon wanted to make sure all the wisdom and knowledge from all over the world was protected and not forgotten for thousands of years and created a mystery school. Prior to his reign, mystical teachings were only transmitted by word of mouth.
- Julie explains that after her initial awakening, she had the feeling of, “oh what do I do now?” The mystery school is a highly structured system that helps facilitate spiritual growth and awakening. This allowed Julie to continue to flourish with support.
- You have to have an open heart and be willing to see the mysteries of the universe in order to receive answers. The tools of the mystery school are meditation, prayer, and ritual.
Connect with Julie Grimm here: