When we need support on our journey it is important to find spiritual teachers, healers, and practitioners that support and guide us in the best way possible. Finding our support team is key and there are a few things to keep in mind when looking for guidance.
Takeaways from this episode:
- Everyone needs support in their lives, especially when going through challenging times, periods of growth and evolution, or a spiritual awakening. The first thing to consider when looking for a teacher, healer, therapist, etc. is someone you feel a positive and uplifting resonance with.
- You want to work with someone who can recognize when emotional baggage is getting stirred up or a healing crisis is occurring and lovingly support you when that happens.
- A good healer or teacher will make you feel empowered and help you to tap into your own inner wisdom and awaken the answers from within. They can help you see clearly when things are foggy.
- Look for a teacher or healer you feel gets you and you get them. As you evolve, you may find that different teachings, teachers, and healers resonate more than others. Sometimes we outgrow what we originally needed.
- The biggest way our teachers, healers, and helpers touch our lives is through their presence, energy, awareness, vibration, and by holding space for us in their loving kindness and unconditional hearts.