In this episode, we dive into the topic of vision boards: A fun tool you can use to set your goals and intentions for the new year or pretty much anytime! I share some do’s and don’ts of vision boarding, and how to tap into your intuition to create your best vision board, and while you are at it, your best life!
- A vision board is a visual representation of our intentions and goals, usually created from magazine images, photos and found objects that are glued to a piece of poster board or paper.
- A vision board is different from a wish list, and when we use it that way we risk unconsciously limiting ourselves to what we know and believe about what is possible.
- When we approach vision boarding intuitively, we get out of our minds and our egos, so that we can discover what will truly bring us joy, satisfy our soul and align with our highest and truest purpose.
- When creating your vision board, the trick is to let go and just see what images you are intuitively drawn to. Let go of the judgments and analysis, and just let your vision board create itself!
- Creating a vision board can be a joyful and fun experience on your own or in a group. If you choose to participate in a group, make sure you set the intention to stay in your own energy and intentions. There is no right or wrong way to create your vision board. Whatever you create should be uniquely meaningful to you!
- When we look at a vision board and it makes us feel excited and joyful, we raise our vibration. As we raise our vibration we are able to manifest and attract the things and experiences that will truly bring us joy.
Resources & Links:
If you would like to connect with other like-minded souls & take a deeper dive into the topics discussed, please join us on in my new Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Intuitiveconnectioncommunity
Are you ready to leverage the power of your inner wisdom? Check out, my self-paced, online course, Activating Your Intuition: https://victoriashawintuitive.com/courses/activating-your-intuition/
Want to learn more about my work, or suggest a topic for a future episode? Go to https://victoriashawintuitive.com