After a dark night of the soul in his 20’s, Mark Youngblood underwent an “ego death” which altered the course of his life. In this episode, Mark opens up about his personal journey and tells us about how he helps others heal from their emotional wounds so that they can love themselves unconditionally, create a life that they love, and reveal their inner radiance.
- Mark describes his spiritual awakening in his 20’s, and how it took a complete collapse of his life to set him on his current path.
- We learn about Mark’s Pathways to Radiance program, which he developed based on what he learned during his personal healing journey.
- Mark describes the six stages of spiritual awakening, and how people in these different stages have very different needs when it comes to their healing and spiritual development.
- Mark explains that most people on the planet right now are in the “wounding stage,” and shares how his program offers different teachings geared towards individuals who are at different levels of awakening.
- We discuss the importance of community and surrounding yourself with people who uplift you and raise your vibe.
- Mark shares three amazing tools to help empaths and sensitive souls manage and protect their energy during challenging times.
- We discuss why it is important to seek out teachers and healers who are authentic and still committed to pursuing their own personal and spiritual development.
Resources and mentions:
Mark shares this free gift to listeners: https://www.drainthepain.com/free-gift
You can learn more about Mark’s work and his Pathways to Radiance program at https://www.pathwaytoradiance.com/
Mark has also developed an amazing and supportive Facebook community in which I am an active member: https://www.facebook.com/groups/radiantsoulcommunity/\
For listeners interested in learning more about the spiritual teacher, Adyashanti- who was mentioned in the episode-Mark recommends the book, The End of Your World.
One of the most important tools for navigating your spiritual journey is your intuition. Check out, my self-paced, online course, Activating Your Intuition, to learn how to tap into your own inner wisdom: https://victoriashawintuitive.com/courses/activating-your-intuition/
If you would like to connect with other like-minded souls, take a deeper dive into the topics discussed in these episodes, and learn more about how to awaken to your own inner magnificence please join us on in my new Facebook group: Intuitive Connection Community at https://www.facebook.com/groups/Intuitiveconnectioncommunity/
Want to learn more about my work, or suggest a topic for a future episode? Go to https://victoriashawintuitive.com/
Follow me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/victoriashawintuitive/