Alignment is one of those words that gets thrown around a lot in the world of spiritual development and life coaching. But what does it really mean? In this week’s episode, I had the honor of interviewing Life Alignment coach, Didier Sylvain. Didier shares his unique take on living in alignment and so much more. It was such a fun conversation. I know you will enjoy it too!
- To be aligned with life means to partner with life and one’s own capacity to consciously choose how we lead our lives towards our greater vision, rather than to make choices based on default patterns or trauma responses.
- We can move closer to living in alignment by asking ourselves creative questions such as, “what keeps you guided?” or “what’s your vision you’d like to inhabit or co-create?”
- Our bodies want flow and choice in life, and trauma can limit that flow.
- The way in which we relate to our trauma can either be helpful or harmful.
- Different teachers use different verbiage, so with all these teachings, go with whatever awakens in your heart.
- Words are powerful. Respect the power of the word, but don’t get lost in it. What speaks to you, will resonate deeply. You can let the rest go.
- One way to discover your soul’s potential is through experimentation. This could be something small scale like daily affirmations to something large scale like moving across the country.
- Inspired action is the perfect balance between receiving spiritual signs and then following up with your skills/actions to reach your vision.
- Our most challenging moments are portals of possibility. By holding our vision, we remember that we’re always guided even when we think the path has ended.
Connect and learn with Didier Sylvain here:
Did you know I offer intuitive readings and coaching sessions to clients all over the world? You can book your session here: https://app.paperbell.com/checkout/packages?provider_id=13555
Connect and learn with me here:
If you would like to connect with other like-minded souls, take a deeper dive into the topics discussed in these episodes, or learn more about how to awaken to your own inner magnificence, please join us in my Facebook group, Intuitive Connection Community here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Intuitiveconnectioncommunity
Are you ready to take the next steps in awakening your intuition? Please enjoy and download a copy of my Free Activate Your Intuition Ebook: https://victoriashawintuitive.com/free-e-book/
If you would like to take a deeper dive into leveraging the power of your intuition, please check out my self-paced, online course, Activating Your Intuition at:
On Clubhouse: @victoriashaw