Years ago I took a course as part of my masters program that was all about shamanism. At the time I was somewhat surprised to discover that the use of hallucinogenic plants was a big part of many traditional healing practices. Flash forward to 2022, and plant medicine is talked about more than ever before. Even the American Psychological Association is offering continuing education credits to study the therapeutic effects of hallucinogens. Hallucinogenic substances have long been used to expand our perceptions and awaken our psychic abilities. In this episode, we explore the power of Plant Medicine with our guest Kayse Gehret. Kayse is the founder of Micro-dosing for Healing, a nationwide virtual platform combining micro-dosing education and a supportive community.
- There are a variety of plant medicines, only some of which are hallucinogenic.
- Plant medicine is not for everyone, and different plants will resonate with different people.
- The purpose of micro-dosing is to experience the benefits of the plant medicine in a more gentle way. Micro-dosing is especially helpful for more sensitive souls who may not respond well to a higher dose of plant medicine, and for those who have had bad experiences in the past with psychedelics.
- It’s important to set pure intentions when working with plant medicines, as opposed to using them to escape reality.
- Plant medicine can be a catalyst for physical, emotional and spiritual growth by awakening your own innate healing abilities.
- Microdosing is great for increasing our energetic vibration, becoming more in touch with our emotions, and for helping people realize what no longer serves them in life.
- With any kind of spiritual work, especially when using plant medicine, integration is necessary to honor the lessons from the medicine. Integration means to take the awakenings you have and integrate them into your daily life.
Connect and learn more with Kayse here:
Did you know I offer intuitive readings and coaching sessions to clients all over the world? You can book your session here: https://app.paperbell.com/checkout/packages?provider_id=13555
Connect and learn with me here:
If you would like to connect with other like-minded souls, take a deeper dive into the topics discussed in these episodes, or learn more about how to awaken to your own inner magnificence, please join us in my Facebook group, Intuitive Connection Community here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Intuitiveconnectioncommunity
Are you ready to take the next steps in awakening your intuition? Please enjoy and download a copy of my Free Activate Your Intuition Ebook: https://victoriashawintuitive.com/free-e-book/
If you would like to take a deeper dive into leveraging the power of your intuition, please check out my self-paced, online course, Activating Your Intuition at:
On Clubhouse: @victoriashaw