In this episode, our guest Erin joins us for a reading. Erin is looking to find her “Mr. Right.” She longs to open her heart and enter a partnership, but she also fears becoming dependent on her partner like her parents’ marriage. During the session, Erin discovers her own power and strength, and how she has everything she needs within her to manifest the relationship her heart craves.
- We often develop our beliefs about what is possible in our relationships by observing our parents.
- The more we are able to stay true to ourselves, the easier it is to attract a partner that matches our own magnificence.
- Our souls are often more comfortable expressing feminine or masculine energies, based on our experiences in past lives.
- You can depend on someone without being dependent.
- Everyone is a reflection of us and the people you need will always find you when you need them.
- Being single is not a character flaw. There are many ways to express your soul’s purpose in your human lifetimes, and it is not always necessary or desirable to choose a single life partner.
Did you know I offer intuitive readings and coaching sessions to clients all over the world? You can book your session here: https://app.paperbell.com/checkout/packages?provider_id=13555
Connect and learn with me here:
If you would like to connect with other like-minded souls, take a deeper dive into the topics discussed in these episodes, or learn more about how to awaken to your own inner magnificence, please join us in my Facebook group, Intuitive Connection Community here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Intuitiveconnectioncommunity
Are you ready to take the next steps in awakening your intuition? Please enjoy and download a copy of my Free Activate Your Intuition Ebook: https://victoriashawintuitive.com/free-e-book/
If you would like to take a deeper dive into leveraging the power of your intuition, please check out my self-paced, online course, Activating Your Intuition at:
On Clubhouse: @victoriashaw