You know those moments where someone says or does something, and you immediately feel yourself taken out of a state of ease, flow and grace? Maybe someone cuts you off in traffic or a family member makes a comment that reminds you of past trauma. We call these triggers, and we all experience them. In this episode, we discuss how to know when you’re triggered and the best ways to respond when it happens.
- Even the most enlightened beings get triggered sometimes. It’s nothing to feel bad about and there’s nothing wrong with you, it’s just part of the human experience! The trick is in how you respond.
- When we’re unconsciously triggered, we react rather than respond and can create more problems. It’s not about not being triggered by anything, but knowing when you’re triggered, bringing awareness to it and not reacting from that space.
- Recognizing when someone else is triggered and having compassion for them doesn’t excuse bad behavior, but understanding that we’re all human and that they’re acting from their trigger helps you take a step back and look at the situation from a higher place of love, joy and alignment.
- You can become more aware of your triggers by simply setting an intention. Ask your guides to assist in showing you when you’re in the light and when you’re off, and to help become aware and bring yourself back to center. Watch as your awareness grows!
- All triggers are a blessing that show us something that needs more love and compassion within us. Triggers help us heal once we consciously become aware and process them!
Did you know I offer intuitive readings and coaching sessions to clients all over the world? You can book your session here: https://app.paperbell.com/checkout/packages?provider_id=13555
Connect and learn with me here:
If you would like to connect with other like-minded souls, take a deeper dive into the topics discussed in these episodes, or learn more about how to awaken to your own inner magnificence, please join us in my Facebook group, Intuitive Connection Community here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Intuitiveconnectioncommunity
Are you ready to take the next steps in awakening your intuition? Please enjoy and download a copy of my Free Activate Your Intuition Ebook: https://victoriashawintuitive.com/free-e-book/
If you would like to take a deeper dive into leveraging the power of your intuition, please check out my self-paced, online course, Activating Your Intuition at:
On Clubhouse: @victoriashaw