The goal of a good intuitive reading is to get you out of your head, and reconnect with your own divine wisdom. In this Episode, single mom Hanna came looking for some guidance around returning to the world of dating after a 9-year hiatus.
Here are some highlights about what the guides shared and affirmed within Hanna:
- By healing from a past relationship, we can move forward in new relationships from a position of strength and empowerment.
- We are never responsible for someone else’s actions and perceptions. We are only responsible for ourselves.
- Before we’re birthed as children, our soul chooses our parents and the life lessons that come with that.
- A parent’s role is not to prevent anything bad from happening or to control what happens to their child, but to support them by making them feel seen, heard and loved.
- Remember not to change yourself for anyone. Be positively and truly you, and the right person will see your light. If you have to change or be less of yourself for someone, they’re not the one.
- If dating doesn’t feel joyful, take a break. Life is meant to be fun and enjoyable!
Did you know I offer intuitive readings and coaching sessions to clients all over the world? You can book your session here: https://app.paperbell.com/checkout/packages?provider_id=13555
Connect and learn with me here:
If you would like to connect with other like-minded souls, take a deeper dive into the topics discussed in these episodes, or learn more about how to awaken to your own inner magnificence, please join us in my Facebook group, Intuitive Connection Community here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Intuitiveconnectioncommunity
Are you ready to take the next steps in awakening your intuition? Please enjoy and download a copy of my Free Activate Your Intuition Ebook: https://victoriashawintuitive.com/free-e-book/
If you would like to take a deeper dive into leveraging the power of your intuition, please check out my self-paced, online course, Activating Your Intuition at:
On Clubhouse: @victoriashaw