I love going for walk and talk “sessions” with my guides. I pose a question, put on my headset, hit record and wait to see what guidance comes through. I thought I would try something similar this week for the podcast. My question was about how to feel more self-confident. As always the guidance that came through was both surprising and inspiring!
Tune in as we learn:
- How self confidence can mean different things, depending on which “self” you identify with: Your ego or your higher self.
- “Issues” with self-confidence usually come from our early childhood conditioning, and our perceptions about how we measure up to societal values and expectations.
- Sometimes a lapse in self-confidence can open us up to trusting in a higher power, because we learn to let go of the egoic ideas of how we should be and let our higher self take the lead.
- As we learn to love ourselves as we are, we make space for our higher selves to shine through.
- True self-confidence comes from the understanding that life is a beautiful collaboration between our human selves and the divine.
Connect and learn with me here:
If you would like to connect with other like-minded souls, take a deeper dive into the topics discussed in these episodes, or learn more about how to awaken to your own inner magnificence, please join us in my Facebook group, Intuitive Connection Community here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Intuitiveconnectioncommunity
Are you ready to take the next steps in awakening your intuition? Please enjoy and download a copy of my Free Activate Your Intuition Ebook: https://victoriashawintuitive.com/free-e-book/
If you would like to take a deeper dive into leveraging the power of your intuition, please check out my self-paced, online course, Activating Your Intuition at:
On Clubhouse: @victoriashaw