We live in a world that emphasizes doing and achieving above all else and promises happiness only when we have worked hard enough to earn it. The result for many of us is burnout. That was the story of this week’s guest, Glenda Lane, who experienced burnout after the death of her mother.
Today, Glenda teaches energy drained, people-pleasing, high-achieving women who are struggling with balancing all their responsibilities, that there is another way with more ease and spaciousness that doesn’t cost their health and well-being. She has combined 30 years as a physical therapist and 10 years as an intuitive soul guide, merging science and spirituality to help women tap into their innate body wisdom, remember who they really are, and make choices that are aligned with their true nature.
- We often teach what we need to learn. Both Glenda and I share how that has been our experience.
- As a society, we have been operating in a distorted masculine paradigm of hyperdrive and “go, go, go.” For many of us achievement comes at a cost to our health and wellbeing.
- We discuss the difference between acting from fear and acting from love.
- The hormones that occur during fight or flight, can become additive to our bodies. This is not sustainable and causes burnout.
- Our bodies are the messengers of our souls and they speak to us through physical sensation, dysfunction, disease, and emotions.
- We discuss the importance of sitting with our emotions, feeling them completely without judging them.
- Glenda shares her experiences channeling light language.
Connect, learn and experience Glenda Lane’s magic here:
Connect and learn with me here:
If you would like to connect with other like-minded souls, take a deeper dive into the topics discussed in these episodes, or learn more about how to awaken to your own inner magnificence, please join us in my Facebook group, Intuitive Connection Community here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Intuitiveconnectioncommunity
Are you ready to take the next steps in awakening your intuition? Please enjoy and download a copy of my Free Activate Your Intuition Ebook: https://victoriashawintuitive.com/free-e-book/
If you would like to take a deeper dive into leveraging the power of your intuition, please check out my self-paced, online course, Activating Your Intuition at: