Whether you are grappling with an important decision, striving for a more healthful lifestyle, or just wanting to gain a better understanding of yourself and your life’s path, these sessions can help you to reach your goals.
Using my intuition I am able to tap into the universal source of truth and wisdom, and to communicate with highly evolved spirit guides and angels. Messages are always life affirming, inspiring, heart-based, and intended to help you:
- Understand yourself better
- Discover your purpose in life
- Identify your personal strengths
- Enhance your health, wealth and relationships
- Discover your optimal nutrition and exercise plan
- Recognize and overcome obstacles to success
- Make important decisions
- Live with a greater sense of joy and fulfillment
Consultations can be conducted in person or over the phone.
Remote readings are conducted by Victoria alone, without the client present, to allow for a deeper dive into the client’s energy field and a more direct spiritual connection. Each reading is unique but may include information about client’s energy system, past lives, karmic obligations, as well as including suggestions to improve the individual’s health, wealth, relationships and overall sense of wellbeing. Remote readings are also great for clients who would like a treatment from Victoria but do not have time to participate in a session.
Intuitive psychotherapy combines traditional, evidence-based psychotherapy with intuitive guidance. My goal as a therapist is to develop a strong and trusting bond with my client so as to best facilitate his or her mental, emotional and spiritual growth. I have experience working with children, adolescents, and adults. Some common issues that may be addressed during these sessions are:
- Life transitions
- Grief and loss
- Trauma, abuse, and posttraumatic stress
- Spiritual crisis
- Anxiety, depression, and obsessive compulsive disorders
- Interpersonal and relationship issues
- Eating and body image concerns
- Childhood adjustment, behavioral, and learning issues (e.g., ASD, LD, ADHD)
Psychotherapy is typically conducted in person, on a weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly basis. Therapy may be either long- or short-term depending on the client’s needs. Sessions are conducted at my office in Westport, CT.
For more information about my approach to psychotherapy, please visit victoriashawpsychotherapy.com.
Our sorrows and wounds are healed only when we touch them with compassion.